Service Date: May 5, 2019
Service Time: 9:30 AM ➙ 10:30 AM
Service Location: Cambier Park
Sermon Series: Easter Service
STOP GOING TO CHURCH
“Now, Lord, consider the threats and enable your servants to speak your word with great boldness. Stretch out your hand to heal and perform miraculous signs and wonders through the name of your holy servant Jesus.” ⇝ Acts 4:29-30
After they prayed for boldness, they spoke boldly about what they had SEEN, not believed. There was an outbreak of generosity.
Acts 5:13 says that
…“those who didn’t believe held these Christians in high esteem. Multitudes were added”
~ Acts 5:13
People from surrounding cities came to Jerusalem bringing their sick. And the apostles had healing power.
Here are some baby steps…
1. BOLD is deciding to say something when it would be easier to say nothing.
2. BOLD is taking advantage of the opportunities that present themselves.
3. BOLD is creating opportunities.
“The wicked flee though no one pursues, but the righteous are as Bold as a lion.” ⇝ Proverbs 28:1
Why do we lack boldness?
1. Some of us have forgotten the difference Christ made in our lives.
2. Some of us have never known life without hope..
3. Some of us have been distracted by life. Just too busy.
We are supposed to be the kindest, most accepting, hardest-working, integrity-filled human beings on the planet.
This Mother’s Day, you can give the gift of feeding hungry children. For a donation of just 20 dollars, you will receive an attractive bookmark stating that you purchased 100 kid’s meals in their honor. Meals Of Hope is the largest food pantry in SWFL. Representatives from Meals Of Hope will be at the Easter Service collecting donations for the Mother’s Day bookmark.